Friday, February 14, 2014

Other symptoms?

I tend to forget the different parts of my body that can be affected by by RD. The past week I seem to be battling with the cervical vertebrae. I know they are already messed up, so I have to contend with the shifting that occurs with C3, C4 and C5. The bookends are trying to push C4 out of the way, and it hurts. I believe that may be one of the the causes for my headaches.

The rest of me is feeling decent, as far as I know. Of course, the headache is off the pain scale, so I think any other pain is not significant enough for me to notice.

Every now and again, the metatarsals on both feet scream. It makes walking quite interesting. It is another one of those catch 22 type situations. When they hurt, I adjust my steps. When I adjust my steps, I end up stressing my hips.

It has been almost 4 years since I have been diagnosed. I am far from an expert at what to expect with RD. No two people are alike, nor do they react to medications the same way. So every day is a learning experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment