Friday, May 9, 2014

Essential Oils

For a long time now, I've been wanting to find something "natural" to help with the pain that comes with Rheumatoid Disease. I try to not take any type of pain killer, unless I am at the end of my rope.

Last weekend, I flew to California (home) and visited with my family. One of my sisters started using essential oils for a few of her ailments. It helped her so much, she began to sell it. For my birthday gift, she gave me Deep Blue Oil Blend & Deep Blue Oil Rub. I used it on my hands, and relief was amazingly fast. My sinuses were going crazy from the flight. A peppermint beadlet that I broke in my mouth with my teeth helped clear them, then swallowing it, helped the upset stomach I was getting from nerves.

So, with these two things, and hearing how they helped with my mom, sister & brother-in-law, I was on my way to being convinced. Then I heard how it helped a young lady, who had been suffering from an unknown ailment. Something doctors couldn't figure out, no matter how many tests they did. There was no more indecision in what I needed to do.

I now can sell the products. I bought a kit for the family. It has helped my daughter with her eczema. Me with a headache & TMJ. I am SO excited. I am going to make bath salts with peppermint & lavender. One to help with my pain and the other to calm my body.

I am so glad to have found something that can help me with pain management and other ailments. They also help with cleaning and one blend has been known to kill MRSA.

This is not a cure, by any means, but a way to naturally get relief.


No comments:

Post a Comment