Tuesday, May 13, 2014

*cries*

I am so, ugh. Pain is terrible. I want to cry. I want to crawl into bed and not leave until the pain goes away. Probably barometric pressure. but.... I am so afraid, right now, that the medicines are no longer working. If that is the case, my rheum is out of options. I can't wash dishes. I can't stand long. Folding laundry is difficult on my shoulders. I don't mean to complain, but when the pain gets this bad, it reminds me what is _really_ going on inside my body.

I used an essential oil on my neck and hands yesterday. It was one of the best things I've done. It kept my pain at bay until bed time. I should probably do it again. 

These essential oils are AMAZING. They have helped us so much. It isn't a one time, easy fix thing. For some things, it is a constant or every day thing. Like my Rheumatoid Disease pain. That is a constant thing. I have to do it daily. 

Okay, I am done complaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment