Monday, July 11, 2011

Life since increase of Cymbalta

Well, as much as I don't want to admit it, I think a lot of the pain I was feeling was from my fibromyalgia. It really sucks. I'm now on 60 mg of Cymbalta a day. I love the way it helps me with my depression, I just wish I didn't have the fibro along with it.

I do still have a lot of the hand, shoulder pain from the RA. I doubt that will ever change. At least I'm sort of managed now.

One thing that Cymbalta does that isn't good, is increase my BP. When I wasn't on Cymbalta or Savella, my BP went down considerably - back to normal limits. Now, I have to fight it again. Maybe now that I'm not in CONSTANT pain, I can start walking in the mornings, because I really need to get my body going.

Guess that's about all for this little update.

No comments:

Post a Comment