Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Little Relief

Finally a little relief since 4 May. My MTX shot on Saturday and last night's Orencia seem to be helping. I still have a lot of morning stiffness. My hands, knees, hips and shoulders are still inflamed, a little. I have also started a Essential Oil regimen that tends to help a lot. The thing with them, is I have to stay on top of them. 

So, I am doing a little better, now. 

I have found that one blend of oil (DigestZen) which can be put into veggie capsules or a beverage throughout the day, really helps to keep the inflammation at bay, plus makes me feel better overall. Also, the LLV regimen works wonders. It is 3 different all herbal capsules. They help me feel a lot better. 

So, those who want to add a holistic approach to their RD meds, this is one way. I can help with it, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment